Kuwait Airways Oasis Club Terms & Conditions
1. Kuwait Airways has the right to terminate the Oasis Club Program at any time.
2. Kuwait Airways reserves the right to amend or terminate the Program and any Awards privileges and Partner relationships with or without prior cause or notice to Members or Applicants.
3. Kuwait Airways will not be held liable for any loss or damage as a result of such changes or termination of the Program.
4. All benefits and Awards are offered subject to Kuwait Airways conditions of carriage and are subject to availability and change without notice. Any service provided by Kuwait Airways, its Partners or Agents will be subject to any applicable Treaty such as the Warsaw Convention or other laws, which may in certain cases, govern the Member’s contract for carriage by air.
5. You will earn miles only for flights operated with Kuwait Airways, in case of another airline like codeshare flights you will not be entitled to earn miles unless otherwise stated.
6. Oasis Club award miles have an expiry date of three years after the flight date. Miles will expiry once in a calendar year by the end of next month in which you were born. Member is responsible for ensuring Date of Birth details are up to date. Expired miles cannot be carried forward & non extendable.
7. Kuwait Airways reserves the right to make Oasis Club Bonus Miles and promotional offers available to members based on flight activity, geographic location, program participation, or other information supplied by the member.
8. Kuwait Airways reserves the right to communicate the Program in any language it deems appropriate.
9. All mileage and subsequent awards must be earned and used according to the rules and guidelines as mentioned on this page. Kuwait Airways has the final say as to whether an itinerary qualifies for Oasis Club travel awards.
10. Abuse of the Oasis Club program (including failure to follow program policies and procedures, the sale or barter of awards or tickets. Supplying incorrect information, including at the time of booking, to earn Oasis Club Miles. Attempting to earn Oasis Club Miles for Sectors that have not been own or are not eligible for Oasis Club Miles Accrual. Altering Kuwait Airways or Partner documents to procure Oasis Club Miles. Attempting to earn Oasis Club Miles for sectors own by any person (any matching names) other than the member. Attempting to earn Oasis Club Miles more than once for the same sector. Misrepresentation of fact relating thereto or other improper conduct, as determined by Kuwait Airways in its sole judgment, including, among other things, violation of the tariffs of Kuwait Airways or any partner airline participant in the program, any untoward or harassing behavior with reference to any Kuwait Airways employee or any refusal to honor Kuwait Airways Airlines employees or representatives’ instructions) may result in cancellation of the member’s account and future disqualification from the program participation, forfeiture of all mileage accrued and cancellation of previously issued but unused awards. Any violation of these rules may result in confiscation of tickets at any time (including en route) and the payment by the Oasis Club member or passenger of the full applicable Y, J or F fare for any segment travelled on program award tickets that have been misused. In connection with the enforcement of any of the terms and conditions governing the Oasis Club program, Kuwait Airways Airlines reserves the right to take appropriate legal action, as it deems necessary, and to recover damages, attorneys’ fees and court costs. Supplying incorrect information, including at the time of booking, to earn Oasis Club Miles. Attempting to earn Oasis Club Miles for Sectors that have not been flown or are not eligible for Oasis Club Miles Accrual. Altering Kuwait Airways or Partner documents to procure Oasis Club Miles. Attempting to earn Oasis Club Miles for sectors flown by any person (any matching names) other than the member. Attempting to earn Oasis Club Miles more than once for the same sector.
11. Oasis Club member is solely responsible and liable for any redemption carried out from his/her Oasis Club account either by the member himself/herself or any other person. Kuwait Airways will not be responsible and/or liable for any redemption carried out from member's account in any circumstances whatsoever.
12. The Oasis Club Card is not a credit card nor does it constitute any form of value.
13. The Oasis Club frequent flyer miles are also known as Oasis Points.
14. Kuwait Airways reserves the right to interpret and apply the policies and procedures communicated in the terms and conditions. All determinations by Kuwait Airways shall be final and conclusive in each case. These terms and conditions supersede all previously issued terms and conditions.
15. From time to time, the data you have furnished to Kuwait Airways may be provided to Oasis Club Partners in the travel industry to enhance your travel experience and may be used to bring you relevant and valuable offers from these Oasis Club Partners. If do not wish to use it for these purposes, please contact the Kuwait Airways Member Service Center.
16. Except as otherwise explained below, mileage credit is not transferable and may not be combined among Oasis Club member (other than the Family Mileage Pooling Program), or conveyed by any means to anyone.
17. At this time, the Oasis Club is a free program. However, Kuwait Airways reserves the right to charge a membership fee should it so desires at some future date.
18. If the card is lost, stolen or becomes damaged beyond use the member should notify the Oasis Club Manager at the Customer Service Center in Kuwait. At its discretion Kuwait Airways will replace the card as soon as possible. Until a replacement is available, the member should continue to ensure that their membership number is added to all reservations, and is required to retain all passenger coupons and boarding passes for eligible flights in order to claim retroactive credit.
19. If Oasis Club team fails in any case to communicate - through Oasis Club available channels of communication-with the members, then Oasis Club is not responsible about the consequences of such situation. In this case members are responsible.
20. Upon the death of a member, the Oasis Club account will be closed and mileage balance will be reset to zero except mileage balance under family pooling program.
Enrolment in the Oasis Club Program
1. The Oasis Club program is open to any individual aged 2 or above, other than Kuwait Airways staff (unless they are traveling with eligible full fare tickets) who have completed an enrolment form. Member will receive his/her membership by mail only after registering the first flight.
2. Corporations or other legal entities cannot be enrolled as members.
3. Only one person may be enrolled per Oasis Club account. An individual may have only one account and that must be in is/her real (legal) name. Membership will be listed under the participant’s full name including title (Mr., Mrs., etc.) and middle initial. To receive flight credit the name on the ticket must match the name on the member’s account/card exactly.
4. Membership is non-transferrable.
5. Retroactive credit will be given for flights taken 6 months prior to enrolment, if sufficient proof (original boarding pass and ticket) can be produced to the Kuwait Airways Member Service Center. In addition, Kuwait Airways has the full right to postpone the retro-claim process until the complete data related to the claimed transaction are available in the appropriate tracking systems.
6. Only published fares on Kuwait Airways qualify for mileage credit with the following exceptions: Frequent flyer program/discounted award travel, free, no value, agency/industry discount tickets and any other fares that are from time to time declared by Kuwait Airways to be
(i) eligible for mileage accrual at a reduced rate or (ii) ineligible for mileage accumulation.
7. Flight cancellations due to any condition that Kuwait Airways cannot control, including but not limited to weather delays, will not be granted Award Mileage credit.
8. You must actually travel to earn Oasis Club flight mileage.
9. In case of upgrades to First or Business Class, Oasis Club mileage credited will therefore be awarded based on the purchased fare and not on the actual class of service flown.
10. While Kuwait Airways and our other Oasis Club Airline Partners make every attempt to provide accurate credit or mileage, it is the member’s responsibility to retain necessary documents, such as boarding passes and ticket receipts, to be provided for retroactive credit.
11. If after a reasonable period Oasis Club miles for an eligible flight are not credited on a member’s mileage statement, or if a Member has a dispute concerning miles credited to his account the Member should send the passenger coupon (ticket - passenger receipt coupon) and original boarding passes to the Oasis Club service center in Kuwait. Members should retain file copies of all relevant documents for their reference. Retroactive credit will not be given for claims over 6 months after the date of travel and in situations where Members are unable to substantiate their claims.
Redeeming Miles for Oasis Club Award Travel
1. All award travel must be via the routes of Kuwait Airways and Oasis Club Partners. Awards may be limited to selected routes or Kuwait Airways-coded affiliate flights. Award will be issued when award bookings are confirmed in specific allocated booking classes.
2. Award travel has no cash value and will not be refunded.
3. Mileage award levels are subject to change at any time without notice. Travel restrictions to certain destinations and additional blackout dates may be announced by Kuwait Airways at any time without notice.
4. All Travel Awards are subject to availability of capacity on the selected flight. Award travel is capacity controlled by Kuwait Airways in a special booking class. Space on some fights may be restricted, especially at busy times of the year on certain routes. General availability in other booking classes does not signify that there is capacity available for Award travel. Attempts to double book or otherwise circumvent the booking process may lead to forfeiture of the Award and termination of membership.
5. Oasis Club Reward Tickets are valid for one year effective the date of its issuance. Other Kuwait Airways ticketing rules and conditions may apply.
Y to J Upgrade awards are valid for the same period as per the validity of the purchased Economy ticket.
J to F Upgrade awards are valid for the same period as per the validity of the purchased Business ticket.
6. You are responsible for paying all applicable taxes, fees and surcharges and obtaining necessary travel documents for award travel. Kuwait Airways ticketing Rules and Conditions apply
7. Issued Oasis Club Reward Ticket can be refunded against an administrative fee worth 5000 Oasis Club miles. The Miles are also non-refundable in the following cases: Expired Oasis Club reward tickets, partially used reward tickets, lost or stolen reward tickets. Tickets issued against expired & valid miles, only valid miles will be re-deposited after applying the above mentioned administrative fee. Upgrade award refund may not be possible.
8. All changes on the issued award (Upgrade/ticket redemption) may be done as per Oasis Club Terms and Conditions against an Administrative fee worth 2500 Award Miles. Kuwait Airways ticketing rules and conditions may apply. All kind of changes could not be done on issued tickets except the change of date that could be done after getting a confirmed flight re-booking and against an administrative fee worth 2500 Award Miles.
9. You are responsible for paying all applicable taxes, fees and surcharges and obtaining necessary travel documents for award travel. Kuwait Airways ticketing Rules and Conditions apply.
10. No refund of cash will be given for online purchase of miles.
11. Retro-claim credits requests for the partners will not be handled by Oasis Club membership services team.
12. If you find that any eligible transactions with non-air partners are missing from your statement, kindly contact the partner concerned within the due time limit/ prior to deadline set by the individual Partner for claiming miles.